Emily de Molly Capture The Dream (Polish Pick Up December 2019) - Swatches & Review

Monday 2 December 2019


As promised, today I have this month's Polish Pick Up shade from Emily de Molly.  You can never go wrong with EdM shades and this month's shade is no exception to the rule.  It's another stunner!

Capture The Dream is a dark purple creme with a silvery white magnetic effect.  I love this shade both with and without the magnetic effect.  It's so pretty!  The formula is also great and easy to use.  It does look like it will have slight brush strokes, however these dry out.  For my swatch I used two coats. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken in light box (no magnet)

Picture taken in light box (no magnet)

Picture taken outdoors in shade (no magnet)

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I should point out that this magnetic effect isn't as subtle as it looks in my pictures.  I'm not sure why it disappears in my pictures.  I could have also left the magnet on a little longer too.  Definitely check out Hayley's swatches.  Hers really shoe off the magnetic effect.

Capture The Dream will be available via the Polish Pick Up from December 2nd until December 6th.  There is no cap on this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment