Grace-full Nail Polish Winter Blooms (Polish Pick Up December) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 1 December 2019


Well I hadn't excepted this post to come so quickly but here we are.  It's the final Polish Pick Up for 2019.  I did think that Polish Pick Up was still happening over the weekend but apparently the have switched it up and it's running from 2nd - 6th December.  I have two of Aussie indies to share with you - today I have the shade from Grace-full Nail Polish and tomorrow I will have the Emily de Molly shade.

Winter Blooms is a purple (cold) to pastel blue thermal that shifts to a mint green/Tiffany blue when warm.  It has a strong green shimmer that shows best in the cold phase.  There are also pink, gold, blue and purple chrome chameleon flakes throughout.  I love this polish!  The colours are gorgeous and the formula is great and easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken outdoors in shade (warm)

Picture taken outdoors in shade (warm)
I'm not sure what else I can say about this polish.  It's gorgeous and I love it!

Winter Blooms will be available via the Polish Pick Up from December 2nd until December 6th.  This polish is capped to US 80 and UK 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment