Favourite Nail Art 2019

Tuesday 31 December 2019


It's officially time for my last blog post of 2019!  I can't believe that it's 2020 tomorrow.  I've already got my blog planner set up and ready for the new year and all the goodies it will bring.  But I'll talk about my plans and reflections from this year in a separate post like I have done in previous years.  It's always good to look back on these things.  Speaking of looking back, today we are taking a look at all of my favourite nail art that I have done in 2019.  It definitely hasn't been a jam packed year for nail art like previous years but I have still done a lot and some pretty good manis if I do say so myself.  Like with every other favourites post of mine these aren't in any particular order because that would be way too hard to do.


Matte nails are something I tend to "forget" about.  No idea how or why because I usually love them!  Like with this mani.  Matte black base with metallic stamping is always a winner in my book.  For this mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence (which I mattified using Picture Polish G'day Matte) and stamped using China Glaze I'd Melt For You.  Image is from Dixie Plates Marbled 01.


Again with the matte nails!  To be fair I do love this mani both matte and glossy.  For my base I used Emily de Molly The Dragon King and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.  Image is from Maniology BM-XL211 (don't forget you can use my code OLIVIA10 for 10% off your purchase).


Sometimes you have a magical polish that turns a basic mani into something special - like Emily de Molly The Uttermost.  I'm so in love with this mani.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Mandala 01.


Similar to the previous mani but equally in love with - Emily de Molly Undertones with Lina Nail Art Supplies Mandala 01.


I mentioned in my collections post that I love the Jellyshots Collection from Hit The Bottle and this is one of the reasons.  They look so beautiful in lead lighting manis and this is a mani that I love.  I could have happily worn it for days.


Another love of mine - pastels!  I fell in love with these polishes a couple of years ago from Dance Legend and I still love them today.  They sponge together perfectly too!  Polishes used are Dance Legend 650, 651, 653 and 656 and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  Image is from Maniology BM-XL219.


This is another one of those simple manis that are made even better because of gorgeous polishes.  For my base I used Emily de Molly All The Feelings 2.0 over Micro-structure and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  Image is from Moyra Colour Book stamping plate.


The best thing to be made by Pretty Serious Cosmetics is definitely the Pastel Pets Collection.  I have loved these since day one and I will continue to love them until their last drop.  Image is from Moyra Nature Stamping Plate.


Another mani using a Moyra stamping plate but this time using the Stained Glass stamping plate.  OMG!  I am still so in love with this mani.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and Color Club Just Dew It and Tube Top.


The Moyra Stained Glass stamping plate is definitely a huge favourite of mine.  I love all the manis I have done with it so far.  In fact, I really need to break it out again.  For this mani I used China Glaze I'd Melt For You and filled in the design using all of the Hit The Bottle Jelly Shots Collection (with the exception of the black).


Do you ever look at a stamping plate and get to one of the designs immediately?  This image from Uberchic 28.01 is just that image.  It's awesome and I love the mani I did using it.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and stamped using Dance Legend Pink Stamping Polish and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I probably could have put Uberchic Collection 28 in my stamping favourites but I didn't and I'm not sure why.  I love this mani!  Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets and butterflies is an instant love for me.


You've gotta love when you randomly stumble into a great mani.  This is one of those manis for me.  I randomly grabbed out China Glaze I Sea The Point, I'll Pink To That and Werk It Honey! and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  Image is from Uberchic Carnival & Fair Time Mini Stamping Plate.


I really do believe that sometimes the most simple of manis are the best.  Like this one.  For my base I used Lacquistry Amazeballz and stamped using Uberchic Cold Blooded.


This mani was so fun to wear back in September.  Polishes used are Picture Polish Mad Magenta, Swagger, Totes, Chillax and Candy, and stamped using Emily de Molly black creme.  Image is from Uberchic Halloween 05 and mattified using Picture Polish G'day Matte.


This is another one of those manis were the base colour does all the work.  Grace-full Nail Polish Goblin Gold made the perfect base for this leaves image from Uberchic Lovely Leaves 04.


Nautical manis normally scream blue, red and white but because the ropes in this image from Uberchic Nauti But Nice stamping plate are in heart shapes I thought it would be cute with some pink.  For my gradient I used Powder Perfect's Pale Pink Stamping Polish and Dance Legend's Pink Stamping Polish.


I mentioned my love for negative space images in yesterdays post and of course my love for Uberchic's Nice & Negative stamping plate.  I mean look how pretty but simple this mani is!  For my base I used Emily de Molly All The Feelings 2.0 over LE167 and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Here is another mani I did (and love!) using Uberchic's Nice & Negative Stamping Plate.  Plus it has Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets.  I do love how each time I used these polishes I get a different look.


My last favourite nail art mani from 2019 is this one that I did using Uberchic Texture-licious Mini Stamping Polish.  My base is done using Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and dry brushed Orly Glowstick, Beach Cruiser and Skinny Dipping.


Thank you everyone for your ongoing support for my blog during 2019.  I hope that you have enjoyed my posts and found them helpful.  Like always, please feel free to let me know of anything in particular you would like to see on my blog in 2020 and I will try my best to do it.

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year and I will see you all in 2020.

2 comments:

  1. WOW all of these are so stunning! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope the New Year is treating you well so far x

      Delete