Emily de Molly The Real Deal (Polish Pick Up November 2019) - Swatches & Review

Saturday 7 December 2019


Polish Pick Up for December has just finished, but that doesn't mean it's the end of the fun.  I fell in love with the Emily de Molly shade that was released as part of November's Polish Pick Up and just had to have it.  It arrived and did not disappoint at all.  I will go ahead and apologize if anyone missed out of this baby.

The Real Deal is a described as a dusty pink base filled with blue to pink shifting shimmer.  As I mentioned before I love this polish.  The formula is great and easy to use, and I love the colour!  It looks so different based on what lighting you have.  For my swatch I used three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Seriously how stunning is this polish?  I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment