Emily de Molly Neon Cremes - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 24 December 2019


SURPRISE!  There are more new releases from Emily de Molly this month and I couldn't be more excited!  Originally the polishes that I shared with you yesterday were going to be released earlier but there were some delays with supplies etc so now you can get all the goodies with one lot of shipping.  Woohoo!  Although your wallet/bank account may not be too happy with that but don't shoot the messenger.


LE195 is a bright azure blue creme.  I am obsessed with this one!  The colour is AMAZING and so is the formula.  You can stop at one coat but I used two coats because I knocked my nails when they were still wet.  Oops.


Picture taken in light box
LE196 is a neon yellow creme.  Can I say that I am obsessed with this one too?  Pretty sure I am going to say it about all of these polishes because I am honestly obsessed with this collection.  The formula of this one is a little on the tricky side.  I'm not sure if it was the weather that impacted the polish or just because it's a yellow and they are naturally a little more difficult.  Anyway, this one was patchy because it seemed to dry a little quicker.  I needed three coats for my swatch but I think if you work quickly with slightly thicker coats then you can get away with two coats.


Picture taken in light box
LE197 is a bright tangerine orange creme.  This one is perfect.  The colour is fantastic and the formula is amazing.  It is super close to being a one coater but I used two coats for my swatch.


Picture taken in light box
LE198 is a neon coral.  Again, I'm completely head over heels for this one.  The colour is divine and the formula is fantastic and close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Picture taken in light box
LE199 is a neon red/orange creme.  Now this is such a cool colour.  The formula is again is awesome.  You can get away with one coat but I used two for my swatch.


Picture taken in light box
LE200 is a bright pink creme.  LOVE!  Like with the bulk of these polishes the formula and colour re amazing.  I used two coats for my swatch but you could get away with wearing one.


Picture taken in light box
LE201 is a bright seafoam green creme.  I love this colour but it is by far the worst to photograph.  No matter what lighting I used my camera washed it out.  So with that said my pictures aren't accurate so I would highly recommend checking out Hayley's swatches.  Or just believe me when I say that the colour is awesome - and so is the formula.  My swatch shows two coats.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE202 is a neon green creme. Another awesome polish with a great formula.  I did find that this one was a little bit patchy on the first coat but evened out beautifully on the second coat (which is what I used for my swatch).


Picture taken in light box
Seriously, how amazing are all of these polishes?  Did I mention that I am obsessed?  I'll definitely need a back up set of these in my life.

The Neon Cremes will be available via Emily de Molly's Australian site on Friday 27th December at 10am AEDT and from their international site on Thursday 26th December at 6pm EDT.  Now while these polishes are called "LE" they aren't actually limited edition as Hayley has plenty of pigment.

Now before I go - I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday/Wednesday depending on what you celebrate) for tomorrow.  I hope you all have an amazing and safe day with friends and family.  I will be back on Thursday with another post and then will have daily blogging write up until the end of the year....or maybe January 1st.  I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment