Uberchic Beauty Art Deco Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 8 August 2018


A few days ago I shared with you the new Cultural Rhythm from Uberchic Beauty, and today I have the second plate from their latest release - the Art Deco stamping plate.  Of the two plates, this is definitely my favourite of the two.  There are some great images on this plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I am loving skittlette manis at the moment, however I really didn't want to deal with glitter removal.  Yes i know there are peel off bases but I didn't want to have to wait for that to dry.  Anyway, I decided a holo accent nail would be the perfect alternative to glitter - and I love it!  The sun even came out to play so I could take a picture of this mani.  Polishes used are Color Club Age Of Aquarius and Harp On It, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




With the cold weather that has been happening here in Melbourne, I have been craving some neons.  This mani definitely hits the nail on the head.  I wish that I did this as a full mani and could wear it for a full week.  Polishes used are Dance Legend Banana Party, Best Vacations, My Wave, Umc Umc Baby and 541, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I am a big fan of this plate.  There are some really great images on it and they all stamp well.

The Art Deco stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment