piCture pOlish June 2018 Releases - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 15 August 2018


I am sure that you guys are aware but I have my very own collaboration shade with piCture pOlish!  It was released back in June along with five other shades.  Before seeing the other shades that were released along with mine I had decided that I wanted to buy them all.  As soon as I saw all of the shades together I just had to have them.  They all look so pretty together.  I have done nail art using all of the polishes together but I thought it would be nice to swatch them all and review them for you guys.  I apologize for the lack of sunshine pictures in this post but it's Melbourne and winter!  Sunshine is very hard to come by.


Destiny is an arctic blue with a jelly consistency that comprises of holographic flakes.  This polish is made in collaboration with Anna (Esteloskora Nail).  This one definitely has a lot of sparkle to it.  I think it is such a pretty colour and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Eternal is a tangerine orange with a jelly consistency that comprises of subtle holographic flakes.  This polish is made in collaboration with Debbie (@ladyandthe_stamp). This one surprised me.  I honestly thought it would look horrible on my skin tone, but it's not bad at all.  The formula is great and applied easily. My swatch shows two coats.





Fancy is a peony pink with a jelly consistency that comprises subtle holographic flakes plus golden sparks.  This polish is made in collaboration with Regina (@regina_arg).  This is quite a pretty pink and again the formula is really good.  I used two coats for my swatch.





Fresh is a lime green with a jelly consistency that comprises subtle holographic flakes.  This one certainly freaked my camera out.  I wouldn't say that this polish is a go to colour for me but it is pretty cool for something different.  It does apply unevenly, so I needed to use three coats for my swatch.





Princess is a soft pink with a jelly consistency that comprises subtle holographic flakes plus golden sparks. Super pretty colour. As expected, this one was a little on the sheer side and applied unevenly.  I used three coats for my swatch.





And last but certainly not least: my shade!
Royal is is a vibrant blue toned purple with scattered holographic.  Now in true purple style this one doesn't photograph 100% accurately (and it will also depend on your screen settings too) but it really is a gorgeous colour.  It's not too dark, not too light or not too bright so it suits everyone!  The formula is fantastic.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.








I'm so happy that my collaboration shade got released along side each of these polishes.  Not only are they nice colours by themselves but they also work so well together.  My personal favourites are Royal (of course) and Princess.  I really am such a sucker for pink and purple polishes.

Which is your favourite polish from this release?  You don't have to say Royal.  I won't be offend I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment