Lina Nail Art Supplies You're A Damasque 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 13 August 2018


My pile of Lina Nail Art Supplies plates that I need to swatch is tiny now.  I only have two more plates to swatch (the All About Love 02 plate and Spookilious 02 - which obviously I won't be using until October).  I don't know about you guys but it feels nice to use all the things that you have purchased. That being said, I do have a bunch of new polishes to swatch.  There will definitely be plenty of blog posts coming.  I also would love to go through my polish drawers and use some of the untrieds that I have had for years.  How awesome would it be to say that you have no untrieds?  That might have to become a goal for me at some point I think.  Anyway, today I have the You're A Damasque 02 Stamping Plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This mani I actually did a very long time ago.  If I am honest, I didn't actually remember that I had done one until I saw the mani sitting in the folder.  Polishes used are Grace-full Nail Polish Divine Ametrine and Essie Nothing Else Metals.


This next mani didn't quite work out the way that I had hoped.  Let's just pretend that this is a beautifully blended gradient shall we?  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Dance Legend Stamping Polishes in Blue and Mint.


I think I have come to the conclusion that I don't particularly love Damasque designs on my nails.  I really like the look and idea of this plate, but I don't think the images are translating to my nails the way that I would like.   What do you think of this Damasque stamping plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment