Emily de Molly Polish Pick Up August 2018 - Swatches & Review

Thursday 2 August 2018


It is kinda strange posting three days in a row.  It does make me miss daily blogging a little.  Maybe one day I will be able to get back into more of a blogging routine, but until then I will just keep posting as often as time allows.  Anyway, today I have Emily de Molly's Polish Pick Up polish to share with you.  This polish is inspired by Frozen.

3 Words, One Song is a pale purple with strong turquoise overlay, iridescent flakes and silver holographic glitters.  This polish is absolutely stunning!  I did find it a little sheer on the first coat, however it builds up nicely on the second coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm not entirely sure that my pictures do this polish justice.  It really is stunning in person!

3 Words, One Song will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 3rd August at 11am EST until Monday 6th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment