Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations August 2018 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 12 August 2018


It's Hella Handmade Creations time again!  I am excited to share with you this creation from Grace-full Nail Polish.  I have actually had this polish for quite some time and it has been soooo hard to talk about it too early.  I know I don't like seeing swatches too early because then it makes the wait for their release to seem even longer, so I try and do my posts a couple of days before the release date (unless I have specifically been asked to post earlier - but that's a different story).

Shakin' All Joker is a purple based linear holo with a green shift, filled with green aurora pigment that gives if a green shift.  I love this one!  I think it is such a great colour.  I do really like the added green.  It gives it something different.  The formula is awesome and applies beautifully.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Shakin' All Joker is is available for presale on August 14th until August 21st from Hella Handmade Creations.  This polish is capped at 80!  I highly recommend grabbing this one ASAP because you will regret it if you miss out.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment