The Digit-al Dozen Is Inspired By Each Other - Canadian Nail Fanatic

Thursday 17 May 2018


Today's Digit-al Dozen Is Inspired By Each Other I have decided to a mani from one of the original (or maybe she is just been in the Digit-al Dozen the longest - I think.  I could be completely wrong so please feel free to correct me) Tamara (Canadian Nail Fanatic).  

I absolutely love this floral mani and wanted it on my nails!  

Image from Canadian Nail Fanatic
I don't have the exact products that Tamara used so this is definitely an "inspired by" mani rather than a recreation.  This is probably my favourite mani that I have done this week!  I am obsessed with the look.  For my base I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and dry brushed using OPI You're So Outta Lime, Pink Friday, I Just Can't Cope-acabana, Sailing & Nail-ing, and You're Such A Budapest.  Image is from Uberchic 21-02.




And of course, I have to include the shiny version.   I seriously love both versions.






No comments:

Post a Comment