Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up June 2018 - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 29 May 2018


It seems a little weird to be talking about June already but June is just around the corner...and by corner I mean it's only days away.  Eek!  I seriously can't get over how quick this year is going by.   Anyway, as it is the start of the month (or close enough to) it is time for another Polish Pick Up release.  I have both the Grace-full Nail Polish and Emily de Molly polishes to share with you.  Starting with Grace-full!  I'll have the Emily de Molly polish on my blog tomorrow.

Miss Speedster is a candy pink linear holo with pink, lavender and gold shimmer and gold flakes.  This polish was love at first sight for me.  I actually started to fall in love with it when it was still in bubble wrap and I couldn't really see it properly.  Not only is the colour absolutely stunning but the formula is fantastic too.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
In case you couldn't guess, I LOVE this polish!  I think it is pink perfection!  I highly recommend grabbing this one.

Miss Speedster will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 1st June at 11am EST until Monday 4th June.  This polish is capped to 125 bottles so if you want it then you will definitely need to be quick!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment