The Digit-al Dozen Does Paper - Day Three

Wednesday 14 June 2017


We are officially half way through the Digit-al Dozen does paper!  While I am excited to be half way through this challenge, there is something that I am even more excited about.  Today one of my best friends (and my best nail friend) is coming to stay with me for a whole week.  I am seriously so excited!  I may be a little MIA on social media (and replying to comments) and I do apologize but I will be back to my regular schedule soon enough.  I am scheduling some blog posts over the next few days so keep your eyes out for those.  

Anyway, I was scrolling through Google and looking at some scrapbook paper for some inspiration when I came across this really pretty floral paper and just had to recreate it on my nails.  For my base I used OPI What's The Double Scoop?, stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish, and dotted on OPI's I Just Can't Cope-acabana in the centre of the flowers.  The flowers are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 08.




I hope you are all having a great day and have been following along with the other Digit-al Dozen girls this week.  I have been loving the mix of manis that have been coming out so far.



2 comments: