Grace-full Nail Polish Aussie Indie Con 2017 Exclusives - Swatches & Review

Saturday 10 June 2017



I don't think I have actually really spoken about Aussie Indie Con yet.  I think I have briefly mentioned it in this post but I think that is about it.  For those of you who don't know Aussie Indie Con is happening on the 17th of June 2017 (so one week from today!) at the National Maritime Museum, Lighthouse Gallery in Sydney.  Yes I will be going and I am soooooo excited!  Not only will I get to see lots of pretty polishes in person (my wallet is already crying!) but I will also get to meet so many people.  Let me know if you are going to Aussie Indie Con in the comments. 

Aussie Indie Con wouldn't be the same without some exclusive polishes would it?  I know I will be hunting down the exclusives!  Grace-full Nail Polish have made five exclusive polishes for Aussie Indie Con and I am so excited to share three of them with you today.


Darling Of The Harbour is a deep royal blue with holo flakes throughout to give that pop of holo.  I think this one is really pretty.  I love the depth in it.  The formula is really easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Flapper is actually part of an upcoming collection called the Roaring Twenties (I will have swatches and a review of this collection on my blog soon).  This polish is inspired by the neutral and silver flapper dresses.  With a bone crelly base it is full of silver holo and iridescent microglitter.  This one is a little on the sheer side but does build up nicely.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Wish I Was There has a purple/pink jelly base with ultrachrome chameleon flakies in red, copper, pink and violet.  It also is packed with holo microglitter in copper and purple.  This one is quite pretty and easy to use.  It is a little on the sheer side.  I personally found that this was still a little see through at the tips for me after three coats, so I used four coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Don't these polishes just make you so much more excited for Aussie Indie Con?  I know I am getting super excited.  As I mentioned earlier, there are four polishes (you can see Theresa's swatch of the other two polishes in the Grace-full Nail Polish Facebook Group here) and these polishes are exclusive to Aussie Indie Con so if you can make it to Sydney (or know of someone who is going and can send them to you) then I definitely recommend it.  Let me know if you are coming to Aussie Indie Con!  I would love to meet you and definitely pop by the Grace-full Nail Polish table, check out all the pretties (I believe they will have a huge range of their goodies) and say hi to Zac and Sam!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, I would love to go to a polish con. These polishes are gorgeous and I can't wait to see all the others you pick up and hear about your day.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to go to a polish con one day. I really want to go to one in the US or Canada. They look like so much fun too! I am planning on doing an indie con post (or maybe posts - I'm not too sure at this point).

      Delete