Powder Perfect Gallery Of Dreams - Swatches & Review

Sunday 25 June 2017


Last week I was lucky enough to attend Aussie Indie Con and you may have seen that I now have quite the swatching pile to work my way through. What you probably didn't know, I also have received some awesome new things (note the word "things" and not "polish") from Powder Perfect to play with. Included is the gorgeous Gallery Of Dreams, which was launched in celebration of Aussie Indie Con. 

Gallery Of Dreams is a purple holographic polish with lots of microglitter, including contrasts of ultra-holo silver and blue .  I love this polish. It looks slightly different depending on what light you are in, sometimes you can see the blue, other times you can't. It's a really pretty polish and the formula is great. I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with two coats.  I found it to be a little too see through at the tips in direct light for my personal taste. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Gallery Of Dreams is a limited edition polish and is available now from Powder Perfect's Australian site.

4 comments:

  1. Just catching up on my blog reading (I've been so busy recently), but love this polish and am so jealous of your trip and haul from Polish Con! There are so many amazing pretties.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been super busy! I have seen your recent posts but haven't had the chance to comment (it's on the to do list). This polish is definitely stunning. I wish that you could get your hands on it. I have decided that I want to go to an indie con or a IMATS or something in the states and some of you guys from the UK need to come too. That would be sooooo awesome!!

      Delete