The Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays - June 2017

Thursday 29 June 2017


I can't believe that it's nearly the end of the month already.  I really need to get thinking about my favourites for this month (that will be my post for tomorrow).  Today, I have another Birthday mani for the Digit-al Dozen.  This month we are celebrating Amy's (Fancy Side Nails) birthday.  The theme is shades of pink, which I think is such an awesome theme.  There are so many different things that you can do for this.  Plus I love pink!

A little while ago I did this mani in a blue version and thought back then that I should do it in some other colours, just because I really loved the original mani.  Today seemed like the perfect time to do such a thing.  For my base I used OPI Malibu Pier Pressure and stamped using Colour Alike B A Sweetheart and OPI Hey Baby.  Stamping designs are both from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 02.




I hope you have had a great birthday Amy!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I'm going to have to copy this!!!! LOOOOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!!! I'll be most likely doing more versions of it lol

      Delete
  2. Love the pink theme and love your design. The dry brush effect image is so effective and I love that you used little hearts over the top.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool double stamping! I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete