What's Up Nails Dripping Flames Stickers (Blue & Orange) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 14 April 2020


It has been a loooooooong time since I have used any form of sticker, vinyl or decal on my nails (I don't even recall the last time I have done it).  What's Up Nails sent me some their stickers to try.  I was sent two colours of the Dripping Flames stickers (which I will be sharing with you today) and two colours of the Botanical Garden stickers which will share in a few days.  


Image from What's Up Nails (blue)

Image from What's Up Nails (orange)
You can't have orange flames and not use those can you?  I love these colour and shift of these stickers and I think they look really cool but they just don't work for my curved nails.  I'm not sure if you can really tell with this particular mani (but you can definitely tell in the next mani) but these don't stick fully to my nails.  My nails are curved which is usually the issue but these stickers may be a little too ridge or maybe not sticky enough for them to stay on.  I used two really thick coats of Seche Vite for this mani.


I really like the colour of these stickers.  I wished that there was some magical polish (and not a gel related product) that I could have this colour and shine as a full mani.  That would be amazing!  As you can see by my mani I couldn't get these stickers to stick to my nails at all.  Again, I'm not sure if it because of the curve on my nails, the stickers are too ridged or they aren't sticky enough.  Perhaps it's a combination of the three.  For my base I used China Glaze Born To Rule.


I really want to like this stickers but sadly they don't work well for me.  They do look cool and the colours are awesome so if you have flat nails then you might have more success than I did.

The Dripping Flames Stickers are available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment