Dance Legend Binary Fall 2019 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 7 April 2020


Daylight Savings ended for us on the weekend and I'm struggling to adjust to how dark things are at the moment.  That probably doesn't have anything to do with Daylight Savings but more the fact that we have had cold and wet weather for the last few days.  It's been getting so cold that I have had to turn our heater on already.  Definitely not looking forward to winter.  But with the colder weather I am kinda liking the idea of breaking out some of the darker polishes....or these types of colours from Dance Legend Binary Fall 2019 Collection.


LE25 Ella is described as a greyish beige creme with a green undertone.  I like this colour in the bottle but I am not convinced I like it on my nails.  Maybe with some nail art over the top it would be better for me.  With that said the formula is fantastic!  You could get away with using one coat but I used two coats for my swatch.


LE26 Inessa is described as a dusty olive green creme with a beige undertone.  This one is definitely much better on me and perfect for the cooler weather.  The formula is fantastic and is close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Both of these polishes are good polishes and the formulas are fantastic.

The Binary Fall 2019 Collection is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment