What's Up Nails B015 Geo-Radical Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 5 April 2020


If you follow me on Instagram than you will have seen that What's Up Nails have sent me a huge package of goodies to play with.  Be prepared for lots of What's Up Nails manis and blog posts from me over the coming weeks.  Starting today.  Today I have the Geo-radical Stamping Plate to share with you guys.  Let's take a look shall we?

Image from What's Up Nails
I love this image so it was the first thing that needed to go onto my nails.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and did some free hand triangles using Pretty Serious Cosmetics Poppet and Bunny Foo Foo.  


This next mani was a complete fluke and I am in love with it.  I started with a gradient using Color Club All Fun And Games, Out Of Your League and Friend Zone and stamped using Hit The Bottle Black As Night.  I had originally planned on just using the one image on all my nails but then ended up using four different ones and I am obsessed with how this turned out.  I've never done a mani using completely different designs but I think I want to attempt to do it some more.


I love this stamping plate!  I think all the images are awesome and they stamp beautifully.  I can't wait to use this plate some more!

The Geo-Radical Stamping Plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment