What's Up Nails B045 Sprung On Spring Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 9 April 2020


I'm back with another stamping plate from What's Up Nails.  This time it's the Sprung On Spring plate.  This plate is perfect for Easter that is literally just a couple of days away now (great excited for all the chocolate) but it's all full of some other pretty images that are great for any time of the year.

Image from What's Up Nails
I'm not sure if this is something I have ever shared or not but I love butterflies and butterfly nails!  I don't think I have a single butterfly stamping plate in my collection that I haven't used.  So naturally I just had to use this pretty butterfly image.  It has been a loooooong time since I have pulled out any tinted polishes so I broke them out again.  For my base I used China Glaze I'd Melt For You (for something different other than using a white base - although a white base would have been awesome!) and sponged on OPI Chromatic Orange, Purple Perspective, Turquoise Aesthetic, Pen & Pink and Primarily Yellow.  I stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


With Easter coming up I couldn't skip over the cute little Easter image.  I'm not sure if the second image I used for this mani is actually meant to be like an Easter egg or not but I think it works perfectly for the look I was going for.  For my base I used China Glaze Spring Jungle, Barre Hopping, Casual Friday, Water-falling In Love and Spring In My Step (over Emily de Molly Bright Retreat) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


This is such a pretty little plate.  I like that it has a little bit of Easter designs but it also has a lot of images that can be used any time in the year.  I had no issues with how these images stamped.

The Sprung As Spring stamping plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment