What's Up Nails Botanical Garden Stickers (Pink & Holo) - Swatches & Review

Monday 20 April 2020


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope the weekend was good to you.  This week is my first full week of remote learning/home schooling or whatever you want to call it with my daughter so let's hope it goes nice and smoothly.  Anyway, today I have the last of the What's Up Nails stickers to share with you.  This time I have the Botanical Gardens stickers in Pink and Holo.

Image from What's Up Nails (Holo)

Image from What's Up Nails (Pink)
If you saw my other post with the other What's Up Nails Sticker (you can see that here if you aren't too sure what I am talking about) then you will know that I have trouble with stickers actually sticking to my nails.  With that in mind I thought I would have more success using a small solid sticker.  I tried sticking them in different spots on my nails to see if that made a difference.  I think the result was a little better but they still don't stick done fully.  I do love the colours in these stickers and would love a polish that was like this so I could paint my nails fully with it.  For my base I used OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops.


I love these holo stickers!  The holo of them is insane!  Sadly I didn't have to correct weather for these babies so you will just have to trust me when I say that the holo is insane!  As you can tell from my picture these leaves do not stick to my nails at all.  I even tried to stick it down with a sticky base.  Polish used is Grace-full Nail Polish Mintie.


 I really wished that these stickers would have worked for me because the colours are so pretty.

The Botanical Gardens Stickers are available now from What's Up Nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment