Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Five Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 25 April 2018


New plates!  You can never go wrong with new plates!  Ok, well maybe you can, but I do love Uberchic's stamping collections.  There is usually so many fantastic designs within each collection and Collection Twenty Five is no exception.  I actually had trouble deciding which images I was going to use first.  That's definitely not a bad problem to have is it?  Lol.  Enough babbling, let's get onto the swatches and review!

Image from Uberchic Beauty
25-01
There are some really cool designs on this first plate.  I particularly love the layering images, the image in the top left corner, and the bottom two on the left side.  I'm not sure how I feel about the massive image in the top right corner.  I feel like it may be a little big and a lot of the details may get lost once it's on the nails.  
Image from Uberchic Beauty
I could not resist the floral layered image on this plate.  I think it's so pretty.  I'm still working on trying to layer images properly.  I think it may be one of those things that I will never get 'perfect'.  For my base I used Essie Backseat Bestie and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


Again, these image layers I just couldn't resist!  Apparently I also love stamping with black and white with these images.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Sample 465 and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


25-02
I think that this may be my favourite of the three plates.  There are so many awesome images that are right up my alley.  You can bet I will be getting a lot of use out of this plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
The first mani I did using this plate was a very simple one.  It looks so much prettier in person than in my picture.  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE75 and stamped using a pink polish from Ya Qin An.


This next image screamed black and white accent nail to me. I absolutely love it!  Polishes used are Color Club Right On!, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Absence.


25-03
This plate also has images that are right up my alley!  I am excited to use more of these images.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
It has been forever since I have done a simple gradient so I thought it was time to do one again.  For my gradient used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Bunny Foo Foo and Doodle Bug, and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


I was putting some polishes away when I rediscovered Emily de Molly's All The Feelings and I just had to use it.  I sponged it on over Emily de Molly Borrow Time and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


I am loving this collection.  There are so many awesome images, particularly on the second and third plates.  Now to just find some extra nail time so I can play some more.  

Collection Twenty Five is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment