Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Spring 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 23 April 2018


Another day, another stamping plate review.  My swatch racks are looking rather empty at the moment (I'm just as shocked as you are!) but my pile of stamping plates seems to be growing by the second.  Prepare yourself for lots of stamping plate posts in the next few weeks.  Anyway, today I have swatches and a review of Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Spring 02 stamping plate to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
I love the simplicity of both this image and mani.  Polishes used are Orly Road Trippin and a pink stamping polish from Ya Qin An.


There is something about this next image that made me want to break out some of the Pastel Pets from Pretty Serious Cosmetics.  Polishes used are Doodle Bug, Bunny Foo Foo, Cutie Patootie and Fluffykins.


I think that this is a nice plate, but nothing over the top exciting.  I feel like some of these images are on other plates or are just really similar to other images from other plates.  

The Make Your Mark 07 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies and Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment