The Digit-al Dozen Does Indie Love - Day Three

Wednesday 11 April 2018


It didn't seem right to me to do a week of Indies without going back to the very polish that kick started my whole indie collection.  But first a little story (because I don't think that it has ever been told on my blog - or maybe it has and I just don't recall it).  For the longest time I refused to buy indie polsihes.  Not because I didn't like them but purely because my wishlist for mainstream polishes was too long and my bank account was struggling to keep up.  Fast forward a little and Peita (owner of Peita's Polish) was doing a group order for some Zoya polishes (fun fact: this group order is the how I got the bulk of my Zoya polishes).  I had seen mani after mani using black and white glitter and decided I needed one in my collection so I order Peita's one.  The rest is history.

I'm not entirely sure that Peita's Polish Zebration was the greatest choice for a little gradient but it is what is it.  I do still like the polish though.  It's one that  I will never get rid of.  I used Bella Belle Nail Courture's My Happy Place for my base.




What was the first ever indie polish you purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment