April 2018 Favourites

Monday 30 April 2018


Usually I start off my monthly favourites posts with some comment about how the past month has gone really quickly and how I can't believe that it's time for monthly favourites again.  Well this month is a little different.  April hasn't gone by really quickly, but it also hasn't gone by slowly either.  I think April has gone by at a good pace.  Hopefully the rest of the year goes by at a nice pace and not too quickly.  Anyway, today I have my favourite things that I have been loving this month.


Nail Art
This month has been a good month for me and nail art.  Well at least I think so.   I have done quite a lot of nail art (probably because I haven't been swatching as many polishes and have been playing a lot with stamping plates instead).  I definitely struggled to narrow down my favourites again.
 

Stamping Plates 
As I mentioned, I have played with quite a few stamping plates over this past month and there have been a couple of stand outs for me.
 
Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative 02
Full sized images are always my favourite type of images to use and negative space images always make for great manis.  I loved the first plate in this series and I love this one just as much.
 
Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Uberchic Beauty Collection 25
I really like Uberchic's collections.  They are always full of fantastic images and Collection 25 is no exception.  You know a plate is good when you struggle to decide what to use first and have a bunch of mani ideas for other images.  That is me with these plates (particularly 25-02 and 25-03).
 
Image from Uberchic
Indie Polishes 
Oh indie polishes have stolen my heart again this month.   Although come to think of it, I don't think I have played with any new mainstream polishes in April.  How interesting.  Anyway, so many stunning indie polishes in April!
 
Emily de Molly April Releases
Emily de Molly killed it with their release this month.  Seriously, there are soooo many amazing polishes in this collection.  It's probably one of my favourite releases that they have done...maybe.  Hayley really makes my job of deciding favourites hard!
 

Emily de Molly Created By Man (Polish PickUp April)
I'm slowly becoming obsessed with thermal nail polishes and Emily de Molly make some amazing thermals.  Created By Man is easily one of my favourites.
 
Picture taken in light box (cold state)
Emily de Molly Limited Editions March
I am a little late in swatching the Limited Edition polishes that were released in March but better late than never.  I do love LE90 and LE91.  Both are such awesome polishes.
 

Grace-full Nail Polish A Day At The Beach Collection
We all know that I am a sucker for bright coloured polishes and Grace-full have released a collection full of them which I love.
 

Dance Legend Enigma Polishes
I'm really not sure if Dance Legend are considered as "indie" or "mainstream".  Some people say indie, others say mainstream so your guess is as good as mine.  What I do know is that there are two polishes that I have fallen in love with this month - Mea Tulpa and Meanwhile.
 

That's everything I have been loving this month.  Next month, I have a bunch of new things to play with from plates (which aren't really new but I still haven't played with them yet) to polishes (both mainstream and indie) and a new (to me) brand!  I am excited for May!  I don't plan on daily blogging next month but looking at my planner I will still be blogging five to six times a week anyway.  So until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment