Lina Nail Art Supplies In Motion 03 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 15 April 2018


There is definitely one big downside to buying a bulk lot of stamping plates - they take forever to get through!  I blame Lina Nail Art Supplies for releasing so many plates at the same time.  I am making my way through the plates I have purchased (slowly).  I only have four more plates to swatch after today.  Woohoo!  Today I have In Motion 03 to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
I went for a simple gradient stamping for this first mani.  For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish Kissed By A Rose Quart and stamped using Hit The Bottle's A Flock Of Seagulls and Looking For Mr Grey.


I couldn't go past this butterfly image.  I do love a good butterfly image!  This one is pretty awesome just because it is so different from the standard butterfly image.  For my background I used China Glaze That's Shore Bright, That'll Peach You, I'll Pink To That and Werk It Honey!.


I'm a really big fan of this plate.  I think there are some really awesome images.  I do wish that the image on the bottom of the plate was full sized though.  I think it would make for a pretty great mani.

The In Motion 03 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies and Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment