The Digit-al Dozen Does Indie Love - Day One

Monday 9 April 2018


I'm sure it was only a couple of week's ago that I was doing Digit-al Dozen manis - is time just going ridiculously quick or are the week's getting shorter?  Either way, it's Digit-al Dozen time again and this week we are sharing the Indie Love.  I'm not entirely sure which direction the other girls are going with this theme but for me I will be breaking out some indie polishes and plates that I have in my collection.  Some will be new polishes and some will be ones I have had for some time.

Today's mani was actually a mani that I actually wore completely for me (I do that sometimes) but then I realized that it worked well with this week's Digit-al Dozen theme.  Yay!  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and Presence, Grace-full Nail Polish Heroine and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm really curious to see how the other girls interrupt this week's themes and to see their manis.


No comments:

Post a Comment