Emily de Molly March 2018 Limited Edition Polishes - Swatches & Review

Sunday 29 April 2018


I know I have mentioned this a few times now but I have now officially up to date with swatching all of the polishes I have purchased this year.  Now to just get on top of these stamping plates of mine... that's a job for another day.   Luckily for me the end of the year isn't just around to corner.  Anyway, today I have the three limited edition polishes I picked up from Emily de Molly back in March.


LE90 is a bright pink holo with silver holographic micro glitters.  I love this one - I mean it's pink, holo and has an awesome formula.  What isn't to love about it?  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE91 is a dark green base with subtle pink to green multichrome shimmer and gold holographic glitter.  I love this one!  The colour is stunning and I love the multichrome shimmer!  I wish I could have gotten better photographs of this one.  The weather did not play nicely!  Anyway, the formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
LE92 is a light turquoise green crelly with silver and lime glitters and subtle gold and blue shimmers.  This is a really nice colour.  I really like the shimmer and the added green glitters for something different.  The formula is easy to use and didn't require any fishing for the larger pieces of glitter.  I used two coats for my swatch, however I do question if I should have done a third coat or not.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I'm so happy to have these polishes in my collection.  I definitely want to reswatch LE91.  I really want to share how beautiful this polish is!

No comments:

Post a Comment