It Girl Nail Art IG101 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 28 April 2018


Happy weekend everyone! It really doesn't feel like the weekend to me (we had a public holiday on Wednesday so it has thrown me out with what day of the week it really is).  This weekend is quite a busy one for us so I imagine it is going to fly by but it will be a fun weekend so no complaints there.  Today I have another It Girl Stamping Plate to share with you.  This is the IG101 stamping plate.

Image from It Girl Nail Art
Sometimes when I am swatching polishes I either a) don't want to take the polish off or b) get inspired to do some nail art over it.  Well this polish fell into both of those categories.  I really love how this mani turned out.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Sample 598 and stamped using Essie's Penny Talk.


I had a lot of fun with this next mani and love the result.  This is one mani I could happily wear for a week (maybe - a week is quite a commitment for me when it comes to nails).  Polishes used are Color Club French Tips (base), Out Of The Blue and Darling Clementine.


Big fan of this stamping plate.  There are some really cool designs and they stamp well. 

The IG101 plate is available now from It Girl Nail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment