China Glaze Swatch Spam

Saturday 11 November 2017


Happy weekend everyone!  I hope you have had a good week.  It's been quite a long and busy week for me so I am definitely looking forward to some relaxing over the weekend (although I have a feeling that this isn't going to happen).  Today I was meant to have some new pretties to share with you, however the package has gone missing.  It should have arrived late last week but it still isn't here.  I ran out of time to prepare anything else for today, so instead I have a small swatch spam post with five China Glaze polishes.


Be More Pacific is a bright yellowish green creme.  I think this is such a nice colour.  The formula isn't great.  It's patchy and is quite runny so if you aren't careful the polish will come flying off the brush.  I needed three coats to get even coverage.


Five Rules is a grey-ish creme.  It does have a hint of beige in it too.  Quite an interesting colour.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.


Polarized is described as a silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters.  This polish is from the Prismatic Chroma Collection, which is probably one of my favourite collections from China Glaze.  This polish is super sparkly and so beautiful.  The formula is easy to use and has great glitter payoff.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Re-fresh Mint is a light mint green creme.  This was actually the first ever China Glaze that I ever purchased.  The colour is great and so is the formula.  My swatch shows two coats.


Stoked To Be Soaked is a bright orange creme.  I'm on the fence with this polish.  I don't love it and I don't hate it.  The formula isn't the greatest.  It applies unevenly and requires three coats to even out.


One of these days I really would like to have swatched my entire China Glaze Collection.  There are definitely some amazing polishes in the mix.  Are you guys interested in seeing more swatch spam posts?  Or are you interested in a favourites post?  Eg my top ten favourite China Glaze polishes.  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment