Emily de Molly November 2017 Releases - Swatches & Review

Sunday 19 November 2017


Attention all holo lovers!!!  Emily de Molly's releases this month are nothing but holo!  Holo, holo and more holo.  There are a total of nine holo shades (which are stunning) and the formulas are fantastic.  I think I have pretty much summed up my whole review in one sentence there.  Let's take a look at each of the shades.


A Veiled Promise is described as a light pink strong holo.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is awesome.  You can easily get away with one coat as it applies even, however for me I found that it was a little see through at the tips for my personal taste.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Beautiful Distraction is described as a light green strong holo.  Another really pretty colour with a great formula.  Again this one is close to being a one coater, but I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Coming Around Again is described as a light brown strong holo.  I'm seriously going to just be repeating myself here.  This is a nice colour with a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Dark Enlightenment is described as a a dark purple strong holo.  I love this one.  The colour and formula are both perfection.  You can easily get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Deafening Silence is a periwinkle blue strong holo.  This is another one I love.  The formula is perfection and just look at that colour!  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Fix Up, Look Sharp is a purple strong holo.  Can you guess what I am going to say about this one?  If you guess that I think it's a stunning colour with a fantastic formula (again this one is close to being a one coater) then you are absolutely correct.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Metamorphic is a grey strong holo.  Such a great colour and the formula is so easy to use.  I did find this one a little on the sheer side.  For most people, you can easily stop at two coats, however I am quite fussy and found it a little see through at the tips in direct light so I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Prime Time is a rose pink strong holo.  Really pretty colour and a great, easy to use formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Rise And Fall is an aqua blue strong holo.  This is such a pretty blue holo and has a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
In case you haven't worked out from my post, I love this month's releases!  I mean who doesn't love a good holo polish?  If I had to pick favourites I would have to say A Veiled Promise, Dark Enlightenment, Deafening Silence and Fix Up, Look Sharp.  I'm impressed that I actually managed to narrow down my favourites with these.  Which ones are your favourite?

The November releases will be available on Tuesday 21st at 10am AEDT on Emily de Molly's Australian site and on Monday 20th at 6pm EST on their International site.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment