The Digit-al Dozen Does 5 Days 5 Continents: Asia

Thursday 13 July 2017


Day Four!  Woohoo!  I was really struggling with this theme before going into it but I think I have found my footing and will make it through.  Next month's theme may be a different story but that is for Future Tracy to worry about.  For today's continent I am going to Asia.   I really had no clue what I was going to do for today's mani - dragons? writing?  Anyway, I grabbed out my Uberchic Beauty plate folder and found the Far East 01 Stamping Plate and thought the fans were quite cute.

For my base I used OPI's Love Is In My Cards and then did one coat of OPI's Don't Speak (side note: this is the first time that I have used this polish.  It's really pretty.  I should probably get around to using the other 18k gold polishes I have).  Black Stamping Polish is from Powder Perfect.






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful base. simple and elegant mani, <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I totally have some 18k polishes and have never touched them either (hangs head in shame). I'm going to need to bring them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I read your comment completely wrong then. I thought you were saying you have 18,000 polishes and you never touch them lol. It's amazing the things that we all have in our collections and don't get around to using. I know I have a lot of forgotten treasures

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!! That gold polish is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is a pretty polish. I'm surprised it's taken me so long to use it

      Delete