The Digit-al Dozen Does 5 Days 5 Continents: Africa

Wednesday 12 July 2017


I've put the nail art brushes away and have picked back up my stamping plates for today's Digit-al Dozen mani.  Today I am going to Africa.  I had originally planned on doing a similar mani to this animal mani here but then I think that that would be a bit boring seems I only did that a couple of days ago.  Luckily for me I have Uberchic Beauty Out Of Africa stamping plate which was perfect for today's mani.

For my base I sponged on Grace-full Nail Polish's Raspberry, Mango and Lemon and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I thought this mani would look great matte so I added piCture pOlish's G'Day Matte.




8 comments:

  1. Another fab design, this mani def screams Africa. When I saw it I thought of Lion King!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I love the Lion King! Disney now have a tv show (and movie) called The Lion Guard which is Simba all grown up. My daughter was obsessed with it for a while there. So cute

      Delete
  2. lovely. stamping came out so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yes, the matte look is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, that stamping image is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete