Lina Nail Art Supplies You're A Damasque Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 30 July 2017


Today I have yet another Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate to share with you. This time I have the You're A Damasque plate. Yes I know this plate has been around for quite some time but it's better late than never right? I actually thought I was getting through my pile of untried plates rather quickly but it turns out I still have another eight plates to do. Oops. Luckily for me it's only July (well nearly August) so there is still time to meet my goal of swatching everything I purchase before the end of the year, right?

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This is such a girly image so it needed a girly base - eg pink.  So I did a nice baby pink and stamped over it.  Yep, completely stuffed it up and it didn't look pretty at all.  Fast forward to swatching Powder Perfect Tasha and I just knew that it was the perfect base for one of these images.  I love how this mani turned out.  It's so pretty and girly.


This next mani I am a little disappointed with.  I love the base (it's Essie Point Of Blue, No Shrinking Violet, Love Sheen, Art New-Beau and Muse, Myself over silver) and then stamped using Powder Perfect's Black stamping polish.  You may notice that the index nail looks different from the rest of the nails.  Well that's because I accidentally used a different stamper.  The squishy stampers definitely pick up more detail than a transparent stamper.


I think this is such a great stamping plate.  I do really like the images on it and they do stamp well.  I just apparently didn't have to best stamping abilities when playing with this plate.  Please don't hold that against the plate lol.

You're A Damasque is available from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment