Uberchic Beauty Far East 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 19 April 2019


Happy Easter weekend everyone!  We are off to an Easter Fair today with some friends of ours so it should be a really fun day and a great start to the Easter long weekend.  Recently, I was going through the files on my computer and tidying it up a bit when I stumbled across a couple of manis that I have done at some point with the Uberchic Far East 01 stamping plate.  For whatever reason I never got around to posting it on my blog, so I thought why not do it now?  It's a great plate and it is still available.  Who doesn't love seeing things that were previously released, maybe forgotten about but still available if you don't have it and decide you need it?  No, maybe that's just me.  Anyway. let's take a look at Uberchic's Far East 01 stamping plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Let's take a trip all the way back to 2016 when I did this really pretty mani.  The image is so beautiful and I love these colours together.  For my gradient I used Powder Perfect's Turtledoves and Search The Kingdom and stamped using Emily de Molly's Metallic Purple stamping polish.


Funny story about this next mani - it never made it's way to Instagram (until today that is).  But I have already posted in on my blog back in 2017 as part of the Digit-al Dozen.  For my base I used OPI's Love Is In My Cards and then did one coat of OPI Don't Speak.  Fun fact: when I wrote the Digit-al Dozen I commented saying that I have never used any of the 18k gold polishes before and that I should use the others - I still haven't done that.  I'll definitely have to get them into one of my untried posts soon.


How pretty are the images on this plate?  Seeing older plates like this one is definitely making me want to dig through my plate collection and break out some more older plates to play with again.

The Far East 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment