Dance Legend Step Winter 2019 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 24 April 2019


Recently I was asked if I would like to try some of the newer releases from Dance Legend, and naturally I said yes.  They have some really great polishes and I definitely have quite a few to share with you over the next few weeks - starting today.  Today I have two of the six polishes from the Step Winter 2019 Collection.



LE40 is a clear base with multiple sizes of gold glitter mixed with gold and silver shimmer.  The formula of this one is great.  It is easy to use and applies evenly.  This colour is pretty to wear as a full mani but I think it would also be perfect as an accent nail.  For my swatch I used three coats, however you can stop at two coats.  I just found that it was a little see through at the tips for my personal taste.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
LE41 is a fine silver shimmer with multisize silver hexagon glitters in a clear base.  I was kinda hoping that this was a little more like LE40, but it is still a really pretty polish.  Again, I think that this is good as a full mani and would make for a great accent nail.  I did find this one really sheer and would definitely use it over a base colour next time.  Formula wise it was easy to use and applied evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch, but I do question if I should have done four coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I think both of these polishes are great and are staples that everyone should have in their collections.  Not only do they make for a fun and sparkly full mani but I think that would be great as accent nails.

The Step Winter 2019 Collection is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment