101 Untrieds (Polishes 30 - 33) - Swatches & Review

Monday 22 April 2019


I feel like it has been forever since I have sat down and blogged.  These school holidays plus Easter have been really busy for me which means nail time and blogging takes a bit of a back seat.  Never fear - tomorrow my daughter is back at school and then we get back into our regular crazy routine instead.  Hopefully that means I can get myself back into a more regular blogging schedule.  Anyway, I have still managed to swatch my way through a few more of my untrieds which I will share with you today.  I was hoping to have a few more but four polishes is better than none.


Femme Fatale Cosmetics Dreamers Potion is a mix of moons, stars and diamond glitters in pink, lavender and silver, and a pink/purple shimmer in a clear base.  This polish is gorgeous and definitely reminds me of the time when I loved Femme Fatale Cosmetics.  You'll be seeing a lot more of their older polishes on my blog throughout this year.  Because of the larger glitters in this polish I found it easier to dab the polish on rather than paint it on.  For my swatch I used one dabbed coat over China Glaze A Waltz In The Park.




OPI Last Friday Night is a sheer blue based glitter with tiny micro glitter and larger iridescent glitters.  This polish was released as part of the Katy Perry Collection in 2011.  Like with most of my untrieds - I have no idea why it has taken me so long to try this polish.  I think I have used all of the other polishes from the Katy Perry Collection.  Anyway, I think this is really pretty and really easy to use.  For my swatch I used two coats over OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys.




OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It is a light pink base with small iridescent pink glitter and heart glitters.  This polish was released as part of the Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection in 2012.  I kinda wish that this didn't have the heart glitters in it and that I wore it over a darker pink base.  It would look so much prettier.  Formula wise this polish is ok.  It is quite base heavy though.  I used one coat over OPI Pink Ladies Rule The School.




Picture Polish Wisteria is a lilac purple creme.  Now I am pretty sure that this is the reborn version of this polish and not the original but I am ok with that.  This colour is gorgeous and the formula is amazing!  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.


Right, that brings me to the end of today's post.  This untrieds post definitely seems to be full of sparkly polishes.  What sort of polishes have you been loving lately?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment