Grace-full Nail Polish Monet Changes Everything (Polish Pick Up April 2019) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 3 April 2019


It's Polish Pick Up time again and I have two of the stunning polishes from the Aussie indies to share with you.  Today I have the polish from Grace-full Nail Polish and then tomorrow I will have the polish from Emily de Molly to share.  I really can just sum up my thoughts on both polishes in one go - you need both of these polishes!  You don't need to take my word for it just yet.  Let me show you!

Monet Changes Everything is a blue based chameleon shimmer with aurora shimmer that moves through green, teal, blue and flashes of gold.  It also has chrome chameleon flakes in blue, violet and navy.  I feel like this is one of those polishes that looks so much better in person.  It's stunning!  The formula is fantastic and applies easily.  While most people would stop at two coats (which you can do) I used three coats for my swatch for extra flakie goodness.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I love this polish!  It really is just so beautiful.

Monet Changes Everything will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 5th April at 11am EST until Monday 8th April. This polish is capped to 150 (US) and 10 (UK) so you will need to be quick to get you hands on this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment