Emily de Molly March 2019 Limited Edition Polishes - Swatches & Review

Monday 8 April 2019


Emily de Molly have done it again and sucked me right in with their limited edition polishes.  As much as I try to resist buying more and more polishes there is at least one polish that sucks me in.  I also strongly believe in safety in numbers which means that if I need to have one of the limited edition polishes then I need to have them all.  With that said, today I have the four limited edition polishes that were released in March.


LE146 is a pinkish brown with iridescent flakes and silver and gold holographic microglitters.  This is the polish that I had to have and it didn't disappoint.  I love the base colour and the flakes, plus the formula is fantastic.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting
LE147 is a dark blurple with golden shimmer and silver holographic microglitter.  Super pretty and the formula is amazing.  If you have sort nails you could easily stop at one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE148 is a pale off white (almost a greyish nude?) with assorted matte glitters.  I love the throwback to the old school indies with these crelly polishes.  I'm thinking they are making a serious comeback and I am not mad about it.  This one is definitely fun to wear and easy to use.  I did do three coats for my swatch, however you can stop at two coats.  In fact, I wish I did stop as my second coat you could see the glitter better.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
LE149 is a pinkish purple (warm) to purple (cold) thermal with strong turquoise overlay and silver glitters.  I really like this polish in both states.  It's pretty.  The formula is great and easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch as I thought it was a little one the see through side at the tips in direct light in two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (in between warm/cold)

Picture taken in light box (in between warm/cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)
I'm such a big fan of all of these polishes, but in particular I love LE146.

No comments:

Post a Comment