April 2019 Favourites

Tuesday 30 April 2019


I don't know about you but April has well and truly flown by!  I feel like we have only had one week but clearly that is not the case.  I think it's the fact we had school holidays and Easter this month that has made it feel like it's gone so quickly.  I always think that this first half of the month goes slowly but this year is definitely proving my very wrong!  Anyway, I'm starting to babble here.  Let's take a look at all of the things that I have loved this month.


Nail Art
I'm both embarrassed and shocked to say that I have done no nail art this whole entire month.  I did do one nail art post (which was swatches and a review of Uberchic's Far East 01 stamping plate) but the manis in that were ones that I actually did in 2016 and 2017.  Oops.  I also don't count swatching stamping polishes as nail art either.  I'll definitely have to dust of the nail art skills for next month.
  
Mainstream Polishes
Aside from my untried polishes I haven't actually played with any mainstream polishes.  I do have the new China Glaze collection on it's way to me so that will be on my blog next month.  Woohoo!
   
Indie Polishes
Ok, now I have some favourites to actually discuss!  Emily de Molly, Grace-full Nail Polish and Hit The Bottle always come through with the goods for me.
   
Emily de Molly LE146
I swatched the four limited edition polishes from March and I fell in love with LE146.  It is the reason I purchased the limited edition polishes and it didn't disappoint me at all.


Emily de Molly May 2019 Releases
I am always a sucker for EdM releases each month and May's release is no exception.  There are so many gorgeous polishes.  I have managed to narrow down my favourites to five *pats self on back* but I really could put more in my favourites.  My favourites are City Of Light, Out Cold, Speculation, Well Suited and The Outsider.


Grace-full Nail Polish April Polish Pick Up
Monet Changes Everything was this month's Polish Pick Up release and it is absolutely stunning.  Hopefully you all managed to get your hands on a bottle.
   


Grace-full Nail Polish Shimmer And Shine Collection
The Shimmer And Shine Collection is gorgeous!  I really could put the whole collection into this post but I'm being tough.  I honestly need to really cut down my favourites or at the end of the real I'm going to have a million polishes in my end of year favourites.  So my absolute favourites are Supercalifrag, Shim Shim Sher-ee, Spoonful Of Sugar, The Perfect Nanny, and Sister Suffragette.


Hit The Bottle Magenta At Your Own Risk 2.0 Stamping Polish
I probably should have put this stamping polish earlier in this post (ie under the nail art section) but it's still an indie polish and it is awesome so it can go in the indie polish section.



Basically this month's favourites post is really a "Emily de Molly and Grace-full Nail Polish favourites from April 2019.  I'm not mad about that.  They always bring out some amazing stuff.  Next month I will definitely have some new nail art....well I hope.  I definitely will be a little rusty.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment