The Digit-al Dozen Does Marble - Day One

Monday 14 January 2019


Wow!  It's certainly been a hot minute since I have participated in any of the Digit-al Dozen (or any nail art challenge for that matter).  Last year was definitely a busy year so nail art challenges did get pushed to the side.  I am hoping to get back into some more challenges but I honestly don't know how that will go.  This year is definitely going to be equally as busy (if not busier) than last year so I will just have to see how I go.  To kick start me back into some nail art challenges I am joining back in with the Digit-al Dozen.  This first theme for this month is marble.  I most certainly will be cheating my way through this week but it still counts doesn't it?

I have been on a neon kick lately.  Possibly because it is summer here in Australia and we have been getting lots of sunshine.  Definitely loving that.  Anyway, for today's marble look I went for some watermarbling (which of course I stamped).  For my base I used Color Club's Modern Pink and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from What's Up Nails B002.




Who is excited to see the Digit-al Dozen manis back on my blog?  I'm kinda excited to be back.  I say kinda only because there are some themes that I don't particularly love.  They don't call it a challenge for nothing.

I can't wait to see what the other girls do for this marble theme.  Make sure you check them out too.



No comments:

Post a Comment