The Digit-al Dozen Does Marble - Day Five

Friday 18 January 2019


Woohoo!  I've made it through my first week back of the Digit-al Dozen.  It's definitely been a very bumpy ride, but today is the final day of the Marble manis.  I'm clearly out of practice when it comes to nail art challenges.  Hopefully next month will be better.

Funny story about today's mani.  I was originally going to keep my textured and stamped nails from yesterday, however I was cooking and cleaning and they kinda needed to be re done.  So this is what I came up with instead.  It's not a mani I love, but I certainly don't hate it.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Poppet (I love this colour) and Starship Doom (which I am pretty sure I have never worn before so yay for using some untrieds).  Image is from Dixie Nails Marbled 01 stamping plate.




That brings us to the end of the Digit-al Dozen Does Marble.  I hope you have enjoyed following along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment