B Loves Plates B.01 Geometry Is Perfect Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 23 January 2019


Some of my "New Years Resolutions" is to swatch some more of my untrieds and do some more nail art.  While technically B Loves Plates B.01 Geometry Is Perfect isn't an untried of mine, it has never made it's way to my blog so I'm going to class it as an untried.  One day I would like to have all of my stamping plates and my polishes on my blog.  It may not happen but it's the thought that counts right?  So with all that said, let's take a look at B Loves Plates B.01 Geometry Is Perfect stamping plate.

Image from B Loves Plates
I'm pretty sure that if you scroll back on Instagram you will find a couple of manis using this plate (I have had it for a few years now) but this is one mani that I still remember doing.  I love this image.  Looking at this old mani makes me want it on my nails again.  For my gradient I used China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin, Home Sweet House Music and Lady And The Vamp.  


If you saw my Emily de Molly post on Monday then you would know that I am obsessed with LE130.  So much so I couldn't bare to take it off to do another nail art mani using this plate (I did have other plans for manis with this plate) so I used it as my base.  I really like how this mani turned out.




I know that this plate is an older plate (and I have definitely had a fair bit of use out of it since purchasing it) but it has some really great images on it.  It also stamps beautifully.

The B.01 Geometry Is Perfect Stamping Plate is available from B Loves Plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment