January 2019 Favourites

Thursday 31 January 2019


It's my first monthly favourites of 2019!  Woohoo!  Now I have set myself a little challenge (well kind of) to narrow down my favourites each month.  I noticed last year when I was trying to work out my end of year favourites that I had some massive monthly favourites which I then struggled to narrow down.  This year I'm hoping that by making my monthly favourites smaller it will make deciding my end of year favourites easier.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, January is usually a quieter month for new products so today's post is going to be pretty small.  


Nail Art
Kicking off my favourites with some nail art.  I am trying to be good and do some more nail art (I say that as I am wearing a plain mani oops).  I have definitely done some more nail art than what I have shared so far but as a rule I will only include things that I have shared on my blog (and Instagram).


Stamping Plates
I have been playing with a few different stamping plates this month.  I'v even dusted off some of the plates that I have had for years.  That definitely has been fun.  But ultimately there are two plates that made my heart sing.

Uberchic Beauty 28-01 Stamping Plate
I really like Collection 28, however I am not sure if I can call the full collection my favourite.  The first plate in this collection is easily a favourite.  I even did some of my favourite nail art using this plate so this is a definite must have in my favourites post.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Uberchic Art Deco Elegance Stamping Plate
I think I have added all of the Art Deco plates into my favourites posts, but that said these plates are awesome!  They have so many amazing images on these plates and Art Deco Elegance is no exception.  I love it!

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Indie Polishes
I haven't really played with any new mainstream polishes this month (although I am about to swatch the new OPI Tokyo Collection so stay tuned for that) but once again I have some favourites from two of my favourite indie brands - Emily de Molly and Grace-full Nail Polish.

Emily de Molly Boxing Day Limited Edition Polishes
While technically these polishes were released last year I didn't get them until this year so I am counting them as this year.  It's safe to say that I fell head over heels for one of these polishes in particular - LE130.  This polish is hands down my favourite Emily de Molly polish from this month.  I also love LE135 and LE140.



Emily de Molly January Releases
Emily de Molly have kicked started the year in the most beautiful way - with gorgeous polishes of course!  I have quite a random mix of favourites from this year - Birthday Project, Leave It To Me and Opposite Order.  All are such great polishes!



Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up January 2019
Winds And Rainbows was this month's Polish Pick Up shade from Grace-full Nail Polish and I love it!  It's so pretty and shifts well between the shades.   It was really fun to wear.  My swatch shows this polish in it's cold state.


Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up February 2019
It seems a little odd to be including a February polish into my January favourites but it has been shared in January so it counts for this month's favourites.  There is great colours in this thermal.



I'm pretty that is everything that I have loved this month.  I'm pretty impressed that I have managed to narrow down my favourites.  I have been swatching some new things for February already and I know that it is going to be soooooo hard to narrow down.  But I can be tough.... can't I?  Guess we will find out at the end of  February.  Between now and there all I can say is prepare your wallets guys!  There is some amazing things coming.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment