Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations January 2019 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 13 January 2019


It's Hella Handmade Creations time again!  Should I really be saying 'again' seems it is for the first time this year?  I guess whatever you want to say it still means it's Hella Handmade Creations and I have this month's polish from Grace-full Nail Polish.

Frost Fatale is a vibrant medium sky blue holo with a smattering of tiny silver super holo micro glitter.  It is also packed with shimmer that gives a slight metallic effect in amongst the holo rainbows.  I love this polish!  The colour is stunning by itself and I think it would make for a great background for some nail art.  The formula applies like a dream and is opaque in two coats, which is what I used for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I feel like my pictures don't do this polish justice.  It is more holo than it looks in my sunshine pictures.  Like I said, the colour is gorgeous in person!  I highly recommend this one.

Frost Fatale will be available for presale on January 14th until January 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 75 bottles so you will definitely need to be quick to grab yourself a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment