Uberchic Beauty Art Deco Elegance Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 9 January 2019


My first nail art post for 2019!  Woohoo!  When I was going through my nail art trying to pick out my favourites for last year it really reminded me how much I love nail art.  Don't get me wrong, I still love plain nails as well but nail art is so fun.  I definitely want to try and do some more nail art this year.  Uberchic's new Art Dec Elegance Stamping Plate is the perfect way to kick start some manis for this year so that is what I will be sharing with you today.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I am obsessed with this first mani.  It's one of those manis that I wished I could wear for longer.  For my base I used Picture Polish Mad Magenta, Instinct and Totes and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  You may notice that there is a bit of dodgy stamping on my ring finger (and if you didn't notice then ignore this and pretend nothing has happened).  That wasn't a stamping issue that was my accidentally dropping a cotton pad with acetone onto it.  Don't ask. 


One thing I love about this plate is how detailed the images are.  They look awesome with lots of colour but I also love how they look as a simple mani.  For my base China Glaze Ruby Pumps and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  I also wore this mani mattified.  I'm not sure which version I prefer.



I love this stamping plate.  In fact I am a massive fan of all of the Art Deco plates that Uberchic have done.  I for one hope they make some more in this range.  Apart from my little accident with the acetone (clearly user error and not an issue with the plate) these stamp beautifully.  I am definitely excited to play with this plate some more.  

The Art Deco Elegance Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment