31DC2018 Honor Nails You Love

Monday 1 October 2018


Happy 1st day of October!  But more importantly - Happy last day of 31DC2018!  I did it!  Well kinda.  I guess it doesn't count as officially finished until the end of this blog post does it?  Anyway, the final prompt is honor nails you love.  I thought it would be fun to recreate one of the manis that Michelle from Ordinary Misfit  did for the Geometric prompt of this challenge.  If you haven't seen her mani then definitely check it out here.  Michelle has done some really awesome manis throughout this challenge but this would have to be my favourite (well one of them).

I used slightly different polishes than what Michelle did, but I think I chose the wrong ones.  My stamping also isn't as good as hers so lets consider mine the "messy" version of hers.  Sorry Michelle - I tried!  Polishes used are OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, Ya Qin An stamping polish (it doesn't have a name or number that I can find) and Powder Perfect's White And Black Stamping Polishes.  Stamping images are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01 and 09.




Woohoo!  Now I am officially done!  Thank you to everyone for all the love you have given me.  I have definitely enjoyed (for the most part) this challenge and have loved seeing what everyone else has come up with for the same prompts.  It's been fun!

2 comments:

  1. Holy smoke! This is incredible!!! My mind is actually blown. I am so blown away that you chose MY nail art when I look up to you so much! Thank you so much! You did an amazing job! Excuse me while I go squeeeee in private :D

    Also, we're done!!!!!! Wooohoo!!! *high fives all round*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I definitely wasn't expecting this reaction. Thank you so much! You have such amazing manis. I am so happy that I have found your blog so I can continue following you and seeing what else you do <3

      Delete