piCture pOlish Swatch Spam - Swatches & Review

Friday 19 October 2018


At the start of this year, I set out some goals that I want to achieve this year.  One of those goals is swatch everything that I have purchased this year (and to swatch everything I purchased last year - which I have done woohoo!).  So far I am tracking along pretty well and am keeping up with all my purchases.  That brings us to today's post.  Today I have some random polishes that I have picked up this year from piCture pOlish and one polish that I wore ages ago and never got around to posting so thought I would share it now.



Aurora is a multichrome that shifts from turquoise green to purple to pink.  This polish was originally released back in 2014 (or something like that).  I have worn it quite a few times and I love it!  It's so beautifully and shifty!  My pictures (that I can't remember when I took) don't really do this polish justice.  I definitely want to wear it again.  My swatch shows two coats over black.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Blossom is described as a soft pink to lilac nail polish with holographic  flakes and pink glass flecks.  This polish is made in collaboration with Paulina's Passion.  This polish is gorgeous!  My pictures don't do it justice at all.  The formula is a little on the sheer side but that is to be expected for such a light colour.  For my swatch I used three coats.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)
Cactus is described as a khaki green polish with a jelly consistency and holographic flakes.  This polish was made in collaboration with @de_briz.  Now I am not one for green polishes but every time I saw swatches of this polish I knew I just had to have it.   My pictures really don't do this polish justice.  It really needs sunshine so you can see the holo.  It really is so pretty.  The formula is good and it's easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box (with flash)

Orchid is a bright pink/purple jelly with scattered holo.  This polish was made in collaboration with Solo Nails.  Fun story, when I was looking at shades of purples for my collaboration shade I actually originally wanted this type of colour (or something very similar) however I decided against it because I didn't want my shade to be too similar to this one.  Anyway, I love this one!  The colour is gorgeous and it does look slightly different depending on your lighting.  The formula is also good and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Wanderlust is a bright candy pink polish with holographic flakes and blue glass flecks.  This polish is made in collaboration with Nail Decor.  I love this polish!  It's stunning!  The formula is a little bit on the sheer side but it's easy to work with.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
piCture pOlish really do have some fantastic polishes.  It's one of my polish drawers that I really need to play in some more (which I can say that about most of my polish collection really).  I hope you guys have enjoyed this random swatch spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment