31DC2018 Round Up

Tuesday 2 October 2018


I did it!  I did it!  I have now officially completed the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge for the fifth time in a row.  I wish that I could say all of my manis have gotten better over the years but this really isn't the case.  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to put all of my completed manis in the one blog post so it's easy to see them all.



Red Nails

Orange Nails

Yellow Nails

Green Nails

Blue Nails

Violet Nails
Black & White Nails

Metallic Nails

Rainbow Nails

Gradient Nails

Polka Dots

Stripes
Animal Print

Flowers
Delicate Print

Geometric
Glitter

Half Moon

Galaxies

Water Marble
Inspired By A Colour

Inspired By A Song
Inspired By A Movie

Inspired By A Book
Inspired By Fashion
Inspired By A Pattern

Inspired By Artwork

Inspired By A Flag

Inspired By The Supernatural
Inspired By A Tutorial
Honor Nails You Love
This year has definitely had some ups and downs when it comes to this challenge but I did it!  And with minimal cheating.  I'm pretty happy with myself.  

I hope you guys have enjoyed following along with this challenge.  I know I have.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! We did it! Round up posts are so fun. As I am scrolling through you post I keep thinking "oh I loved that one' and then "oh this one!!" for each and every one. I really love looking at your posts in general but you slayed this challenge this year!
    I had a lot of regret for not doing it last year but I am so glad I did this year again. Thank goodness it is another year before the madness starts again! Maybe by that time I would've forgotten how hectic it is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOHOO! Go us! The fear of regret is the reason I pushed myself to do it again this year. I'm sure I will be back doing it again next year (although I'm not ready to even consider it at this point lol)

      Delete