31DC2018 Blue Nails & Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up September 2018 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 5 September 2018


Today I have a two in one post.  It's the first one for September and it definitely won't be the last.  Where possible I will try and combine some of posts, but there will also be some days that I will be doing double posts.  Anyway, today I have my blue nails for the 31DC2018 challenge and I have my swatches and review of this month's Polish Pick Up from Grace-full Nail Polish (which spoiler alert - is absolutely gorgeous!).

Firstly, let's take a look at this stunner!

Let's Play is a colbalt blue jelly filled with chrome chameleon flakies and ultra holo micro glitter.  Aurora pigment throughout gives it a deep blue and purple shift while the flakies cause a green shift.  Seriously, how gorgeous is this polish?  I love the colour and the flakes.  The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.

Picture take in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
This polish is definitely going to be in my favourites post at the end of the month.  I love it!

Let's Play will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 7th September at 11am EST until Monday 10th September.  This polish is capped to 130 bottles so grab it as soon as you can.  I imagine that this baby is going to sell out quickly and you don't want to be someone who misses out.

Now, for the nail art.  Let's Play is one of those polishes that is so stunning that I don't want to cover it over with too much to distract from the polish.  So I went for this simple image from Uberchic 1-01.  The stamping polish is Dance Legend's Blue Stamping Polish.





That's all from me for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another 31DC2018 mani.



6 comments:

  1. Wow that polish is a stunner! So gorgeous I can see why you wouldn't want to cover it up too much. Your stamping over it is perfection though! Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a gorgeous polish isn't it? It's definitely going in my favourites at the end of the month <3

      Delete
  2. OMG! That is such a gorgeous shade!
    And nice choice of stamp - just enough to add something without stealing the show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes it can be hard to find the right stamp. It's probably why a lot of the time I have creme bases lol

      Delete
  3. Nicely done. The stamping just adds to the gorgeousness of the base.

    ReplyDelete